Leaders of global performing arts sector umbrella organisations are coming together in Perth for the first International Arts Association Congress [IAAC] between 13-18 February 2018.
An initiative of PAC Australia and the Nordic Baltic Festival Platform, the congress will take place during Perth Festival and Fringe World and is all about connecting international markets and performing arts associations.
PAC Australia will host leaders of global performing arts sector umbrella organisations from China, Europe, Canada, America, Korea, New Zealand and Mexico with representatives from:
- NordicBaltic Festival Platform (NBFP)
- International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA)
- Mexican Presenters Association
- Canada Arts Presenting Association (CAPACOA)
- China Association of Performing Arts (CAPA)
- Performing Arts Network New Zealand (PANNZ)
- International Music Managers forum (IMMF)
- International Federal of Arts Councils and Culture Agencies
- Korean Cultural and Arts Centres Association
- Federation for Asian Cultural Promotion
- International Artist Managers’ Association
- Association of Asia Pacific Performing Arts Centres
- World Fringe Alliance
The inaugural IAAC will establish and share best practice models in the management of associations and arts markets; improve communications and international connections between associations and build the global capacity of these organisations and our members through shared resources.
PAC Australia members who are in Perth throughout the congress are welcome to join us for meet and greet events – please get in touch for more information.
With sincerest thanks to our partners: